• For Sale/Give-Away/Trade Ads for all countries

Caudata.org was founded to encourage and help people breed newts and salamanders in captivity. As a result we feel very strongly about the sale of wild-caught animals and we do not allow this practice. All for sale advertisements must be for captive bred animals. Animals that are wild-caught but are "long-term" captives can be given away. We may allow long-term captive animals to be traded, strictly at the moderators' discretion (if you have a track record/we know of you and your practices, we are more likely to approve such an advertisement).

Commercial sellers will only be allowed to advertise on Caudata.org if they sell captive bred animals only and we also ask that you don't link your website (or any other commercial website) unless you are a captive-bred only establishment. As a commercial seller, if you do not think you meet the criteria but are unsure, please contact us.

For everyone, private or commercial, the general criteria for approving ads are as follows:

For Sale or Trade (amphibians):

- Captive Bred (CB) only (must say so).
    - Must state quantity of animals available.
    - Must state age or source of animals (did you breed them or buy them?).
    - Must state price.
    - No protected species unless you can provide permits or legal papers where such things apply.
    - Must be for animals currently available (not orders for future animals).

Free to good home:

- Captive Bred (CB) or Long-Term Captive (LTC).
    - A history of the animals would be helpful.
    - No protected species unless you can provide permits or legal papers where such things apply.

For Sale or trade (supplies, feeders, etc.):

- Anything goes, within reason.

Ads are often placed without the complete info above. This will delay the approval of your ad by the moderators, or it could result in it being removed completely.

Users who have not complied with our forum rules (linked at the bottom of every page) will not have their ads approved. We pay special attention to whether or not you have filled the real name field and whether your country flag is listed in your profile. Also, if you have any unresolved warning or infraction, your ad will not be approved.

Thanks to Abrahm and Jennewt for writing most of this.

Salamander Gallaica SERRA DE ARRABIDA CBCB babies

steven1969s

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

I have 25 Serra De Arrabida locality baby salamanders that I intend on selling in a couple of weeks and I would like to offer them here first.
They will be $45 ea plus overnight shipping. Quantity discount available. Please pm me with any questions and if you would like to see pics of the parents please check out my album.
Steve

Attachments

steven1969s

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello.

All brightly colored Gallaicas have been sold.
I have 12 less brightly colored that I'll be selling for $30 ea + shipping.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • (Guest) Taro Tea:
    I just got this new axolotl and I didn't cycle the water because the pet store guys said I didn't have to but now I know I have to
  • (Guest) Taro Tea:
    Will anything happen to my axolotl??
  • Mother of Dragons:
    keep adding prime everyday for a week and your axolotl should be ok
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Guest guy has joined the room.
  • (Guest) guy:
    hey
  • sde:
    Caudata.org chat? Haven’t seen this in years
    +1
    Unlike
  • Dougie:
    @sde, hi everybody I'm getting a tiger salamander coming from Katy Texas what are the shipping conditions that's okay to have them shipped to me in the state of Vermont it's just starting to get the temperature low above 45 but it may be too hot to ship him any thoughts or ideas on how to work this out
    +1
    Unlike
  • newtmember:
    as long as its not freezing they should ship fine. I usually ship mine in 2 days priorities like axolotl. insulation and some cold pack. Is this morphed or still a larvae?
    +1
    Unlike
  • macmac194:
    Greetings I have a quaratined tiger salamander due to not feeding and feeling lethargic. I saw a slimy green stuff inside the enclosure. Is this vomit? Poop?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Jjrio421:
    Are you still looking to rehome any of your axolotl babies?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Guest nagato has joined the room.
  • (Guest) nagato:
    Does anybody know where or who to buy danube crested newts from?
  • Mother of Dragons:
    Anyone in the DMV area looking for juvenile axolotls? I have several morphs available. Experienced owners and pickup only please.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Guest axmaolotl has joined the room.
  • Ariania Lee-Ann:
    I currently have a 3 year old axolotl, he hasn't been eating for the past couple of weeks and has lost a lot of weight. Hedwig usually eats bloodworms and earthworms just fine but now he won't even stud it. I've done a water change to make his nitrate lower and his water is at a good temperature
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Guest zippy has joined the room.
  • (Guest) zippy:
    what substrate is he on?
  • Linkisnotzelda:
    Are any of you guys on Quora? I’ve started an axolotl space there and am looking for people interested in helping out!
    +1
    Unlike
  • KarateKid08:
    I am wanting a spotted or tiger salamander and I was wondering how often to feed, what the best feeders would be and how many fed per feeding session.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    KarateKid08 has left the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    KarateKid08 has joined the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • newtboi:
    Can I has alpine newts pls
    +1
    Unlike
  • ndbug:
    Any ambystoma breeders looking for californiense
    +1
    Unlike
  • axolotl owner2020:
    does anybody have any information on homemade baby axolotl food?
    +1
    Unlike
  • axolotl owner2020:
    I have an earthworm farm, and a tight budget.
    +1
    Unlike
    axolotl owner2020: I have an earthworm farm, and a tight budget. +1