Salamander Pendant - Stunning :) Had to Have!!

FX1C

Active member
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
35
Points
38
Location
Sydney
Country
Australia
I have to share this find :D

(I've always been a Jewellery addict!)

-sorry if it has already been shared here!

I walked past my local Jewellery store & nearly tripped over my own tongue :p when I saw this amazing necklace hidden in the window display
(quite apt really!) :)

It's by Thomas Sabo & it's stunning
(If I don't mind saying so :eek: )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364188497.718462.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364188514.333609.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364188531.214512.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364188556.665039.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364188574.097375.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364188592.397695.jpg

Needless to say I couldn't resist
& it's put away safely at the Jewellers while I gently remind my husband about our upcoming wedding anniversary :D



<3 >o_o< <3
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top