Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Salmon feeding pellets in Canada

Jonathanboucher

Reaction score
A lot of people speak about those pellets for feeding salmon or trout, dors anyone know where to get them in Canada? I have looked in pet store, and store with supply for pond and couldn't find much aside of koy fish food.

Thank you

epicbattle

Reaction score
Look for pellets marketed towards Discus fish. They are usually made mostly of salmon or earth worms, and most varieties are sinking pellets, so they are pretty good for axies too. I've seen them in specialty fish stores, on eBay, Big Al's Online, and the Pets and Ponds online store as well. Some brands have more veggie than meat, so be sure to read the ingredients before buying. The Cobalt Aquatics brand ones look pretty decent, but there are many other brands.

wallfriend

Reaction score
Hi

I can't find anywhere in Canada that sells them either. You can get them from the University of Kentucky's Abystoma Genetic Stock Center. They ship to Canada. I have never ordered from them before but I am going to place an order next week. Here is a link to their order form: http://www.ambystoma.org/images/orderhobbiest.pdf

Dave

epicbattle

Reaction score
Hi

I can't find anywhere in Canada that sells them either. You can get them from the University of Kentucky's Abystoma Genetic Stock Center. They ship to Canada. I have never ordered from them before but I am going to place an order next week. Here is a link to their order form: http://www.ambystoma.org/images/orderhobbiest.pdf

Dave

Do you know how much you get for $5? And how much shipping to Canada would be? There's not much information on the order form...

wallfriend

Reaction score
I don't know how much you would get for $5. I'm going to call them on Monday to find out the amount you get for $5 and how much shipping would be. I'll post the info I find out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!