Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Samsung L100

Blaze

Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
before I go completely insane.

I love this little camera, it's wonderful for taking pictures of my horses, but when it comes to the fish and the axolotl, all I get is a yellow blob for Sunny. Thats all, most don't even show any red for his gills.
The tank is clear and so is the glass, I am still and so is Sunny, theres no reflections, plenty of light, I have adjusted possibly EVERY single setting in the camera.

YET IT'S STILL BLURRY

I cannot afford another camera and rather like this one.
can someone please help me =[

madeve

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the L100 has this function but my L200 has a scene function (on the dial), you then press the menu button and select close-up.
I hope this helps.

ghostsaw

Reaction score
Auto Macro capability (for up to 5 cm proximity)
- The camera incorporates an auto macro and micro modifying function which avoids the need to switch to micro-shooting when in macro mode.
- Auto Macro supports a 5 cm to infinity range in wide mode, and a 50 cm to infinity range in tele mode.
- The camera can express images of small subjects including flowers and insects by super macro 4 cm shooting.

this was on a review for the camera

Blaze

Reaction score
Ohh,
It has a 80cm shooting, but thats as close as it gets. It's all good if it tells us it does that, but how would be helpfuler. I shall hunt some things down, Thanks ghostsaw =]

I shall try that one madeve =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!