Steve update

hamplanet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Hamplanet
I haven't posted any pics of Steve since the new style forum has been up and running so here are some pics. I had him out of his tank to look at some small injuries that he had aquired (Just a small one on his tail and one on his hip). You can also see in the photos his wonky tail. It has been like this for a long time, he broke it when he was a baby and it healed like this. I think it gives him charater! I love the little mite, sometimes i am accused of spending too much time looking after him!

PS- I think he might be a Steffani! What do you think?

Attachments

• steve 3 copy.jpg
    steve 3 copy.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 223
  • steve top shot.jpg
    steve top shot.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 191
Vary cute I love his tail.

I would bet money on it being a girl. The boys are not subtle at all

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back