Taricha granulosa jeuvies

T

tara

Here are some pics of my Taricha babies. Who says newts don't climb trees. I find they spend way more time than i ever would have expected up near the top of the plant. Not like we all haven't seen enough Tarichas but these are just so darn cute.
12552.jpg

12553.jpg

12554.jpg

12555.jpg

So goofy but so cute, wish i had some.
Great newts and photos.

Hi Tara, very cute photos indeed
happy.gif
. What camera are you using?
happy.gif

It is a sony cybershot DSC-S70, 3.3 megapixels from 1999/2000 or there about. I would not recommend it as it is bad with focusing, the focus is automatic and never or barely never focuses where you want it to.
tara

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back