Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Testing out pics....

A

amy

can someone help me how to actually post the pic up rather than the link? i tried the attachment thing but it wasnt responding....

M

mik

it should just attach itself to your message but it takes a minute or so depending how busy net is.

K

kim

Go to the Upload attachment button below the box you type your post in... browse though your pc and find the picture you want then click on it. Once you have done that there will be a loaction in the second box on the upload pop up. Press upload and after a few mins (may take a while) some text will appear in the box where you type.. then post your message!

Hope that helps!!

A

amy

ah, right. i was just being impatient then! ill try again in the other topic in a min.

A

amy

ok, lets try again. this is bailey doing some exercise.

20899.jpg

A

amy

ok, sorry about the size of that one but at least i posted the pic this time!!

K

kim

awww yeah that is cute Amy.. but i like the picture you posted in the forum the other day

M

mik

Hmmm, there are far too many cute axies going around. I think it's time we had a a thread for the uglyiest (that's a new word and thats how its spelt ok!) axie.

I think you'll have a hard time beating Tweak with his big flabby jaw and bumpy skin. He's no looker even if he has a permenant smile.

M

mary

just remember when you are finding the uglyiest - Freak belongs to me (so i think i should be the winner!!)

M

mik

No way! Freak and general freakishness aint ugly. If you wanna claim the no-prize though you 'll have to post a piccy showing him at his worst.

Oh yeah invitation is limited to the axies not their owners...lol

K

kim

Mik... from speaking last night have you thought about taking Tweak to the vet and maybe get him to test the 'fluid' if thats what it is from under his chin.. they might be able to do something..

I'd be sad to see Tweak pass on earlier than he should..

And yeah I think Tweak should win... he has some huge ribbed sides..

Tweak for uglyiest! Tweak for uglyiest! Tweak for uglyiest!

M

mik

lol...thinking about it. I am not sure it is oedema. He has always had it and he is the livelyiest maddest ugly beggar going.

He certainly doesn't appear stressed. I might take him to new vet pet stop round corner over the weekend and see what they make of him. He'll probably come back with certificate saying there's nowt wrong he's just way too ugly for one animal to be.

A

amy

i like that constantly smiley look. makes me laugh! i thought it was superimposed at first! but ill have to agree, tweak for ugliest!!! what happened to make him like that?

M

mik

Not sure really he always had the smile, since he was given to me. Obviously his bottom jaw has a slight 'v' at the front. Perhaps he broke it? I don't know.

Anyway, now it's time to meet Moonpie. His first piccy...awww! Next one will be clearer.
20928.jpg

The melanoid beside him is Gizmo. Touch of Ebony and Ivory going on i think.

C

carl

does anyone think axies look like they are smiling mine does and he really does when he has food in his mouth

A

amelia

Moonpie is such a cute name!! My axolotl's name is Happy since she looks permanently... happy! And if you think freaks can't be cute, Happy is cute and she has an extra leg (although I suppose thats not so freakish in the axolotl world)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!