Thanks!!

You're not the only one giving Thanks!!!! OMG, I was LOST without this place!!! :eek: :proud: :eek:

:smile:
Thank YOU for coming back on line...
This is a wonderful gathering of information and an excellent place to network with knowledgeable caregivers and friendly advise.
To lose this site :eek: would be a travesty for any one interested in gathering any information on salamanders and newt and more!
THANK YOU AGAIN!
:D

Great indeed to see the website back online! Many thanks!

Even I am not an active member of this site, I learned a lot from here => thank's that it is back!

I put my thanks in the where would my hobby be without caudata.org at the top of the webpage , but here thanks , long live the website

回复: Thanks!!

Anyone else seeing the site (not the posts) in a different language? I'm so confused xD
photo.php

Scroll to the bottom of the page and use the language drop down to select English. :)

Have I mentioned lately how much this site rocks!?!?! Ive made some great friends and and everything i need to know is right here.. Not to mention all the cute Lotl pics lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back