Tiger Salamander feeding video

BrianBloomfield

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone else love watching their caudates eat?

I sure do! And I decided to make a cricket eating compilation video of my Barred Tiger Salamander.

Watch out. She's a hunter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3QboNQTZQ

**I'm having difficulty getting the link to work if anyone has a tip let me know! I've used the link icon.. In the meantime, Youtube Search: Hungry Salamander.

Last edited:
Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. :happy:
I have axolotls, so it is very interesting for me to see salamanders feed.
Thanks for sharing the link.

Omg that is so epic. I love the well timed head turn at the beginning. How did you grow such nice mosd in there? Can we see the rest of the tank?

Last edited:
That is so awesome. :cool:
The POV shot made me chuckle, it was brilliant. The music and the video are amazing, and I think I may have fallen a bit in love with Amano.
Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing. :happy:

That is so awesome. :cool:
The POV shot made me chuckle, it was brilliant. The music and the video are amazing, and I think I may have fallen a bit in love with Amano.
Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing. :happy:

Thank-you! That was actually one of the hardest shots?
My hand kept getting caught in reflections of the glass so I kept having to redo it lol

Nice video and you're tank looks nice

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back