Urodela meeting in Gersfeld,

Sebby

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
sebastian
Hi
is anyone in the UK, preferably from south going to Gersfeld this year?

Or is anyone from near Gersfeld going to Hamm?
thanks
Sebastian

Hi
is anyone in the UK, preferably from south going to Gersfeld this year?

Or is anyone from near Gersfeld going to Hamm?
thanks
Sebastian
I would also like to know if anyne from the U.K Is going to Gersfeld this year? I would really like some help collecting some newts for me.My freind who was planning on going this year is unreachable,and the well known reptile courier from the UK doesn't cover gersfeld,If anyone has any suggestions or can help,please let me know,I am willing to pay of course
many thanks
Aaron

You guys really should come to Gersfeld next year. It really rocked. Though I drank a lot of beer and ate a lot of schnitzels I still managed to get hold of some CB Pseudotriton r. schrenckii, CB Ambystoma m. diaboli, CB Tylototriton cf. kweichowensis and some coppers. Please join us in 2013, because we'll have one hell of a time!

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

Hi Niels D, Yes, a friend of mine went to the Gersfeld meeting and really enjoyed it. I nearly went too but I had been to Hamm earlier. So nice to meet up with friends and have a good time. A great place to be in October. All being well I will try and be there next year. It would be nice to meet everyone. Kind Regards Richard.

Hi again Niels D, Yes indeed it was, my good friend Julian. Gersfeld is a must for me next year.

It's Julian allright. He drank tea with the Dutch delegation on sunday morning. We had a good laugh. Next year you should come together Richard!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back