We have the same eyes!

TheKailyBadger

New member
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
West Jordan, Utah
Country
United States
Display Name
Kaily
So I was told by an optometrist that I had a slight coloboma in both of my eyes. Basically what happens is in the womb your eye doesn't fully develop leaving your iris funkily shaped. It is caused by a number of things in my case, a heart defect. (I have quite the collection of health issues) but I after cleaning Andy's tank I started taking pictures because he was being cute. And in one of the close ups you can see that his pupil is not completely round either. Fate? I believe so.:yin-yang:

In my eye you can see it in the top right area of my pupil
In Andy's it is in the lower left.
Kiiiinda crazy.
 

Attachments

  • 317799_2277579657673_1636688114_n.jpg
    317799_2277579657673_1636688114_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 375
  • 408287_3640508730048_1525266822_n.jpg
    408287_3640508730048_1525266822_n.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 344
Now after thinking on it salamanders probably have odd shaped pupils but after looking ay his other eye and seeing that it is circular I have no idea what to think
 
Now after thinking on it salamanders probably have odd shaped pupils but after looking ay his other eye and seeing that it is circular I have no idea what to think

Even though it may be normal in salamanders, it's still kinda cool to have something in common with him. What's the old saying?... "Owners looking like their dogs (pets). :cool:
 
AW: Re: We have the same eyes!

yes, eyes are fascinating
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9235.jpg
    IMG_9235.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 343
  • 12.10.2011 gor 036 (Groß).jpg
    12.10.2011 gor 036 (Groß).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 007_originalaugen.jpg
    007_originalaugen.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 371
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top