- Feb 6, 2001
- Reaction score
- Display Name
- John Clare
The new logo (July 1st 2008) has the following images in it:
- Banded Fire Salamander (Salamandra salamandra terrestris) at the top left position of unknown locality.
- Barred Tiger Salamander larva (Ambystoma mavortium mavortium) from northwest Texas, USA.
- Lesser Siren (Siren intermedia nettingi) from southeast Oklahoma, USA.
- Sequoyah Slimy Salamander (Plethodon sequoyah) from southeast Oklahoma, USA.
- The left-most background image is a misty view taken on top of Rich Mountain, Arkansas (part of the Ouachita Mountains), USA. This is one of the most interesting regions for salamanders in the world.
- The second background image is a slow-moving water body in east Texas, USA, known to contain a rich population of the Gulf-Coast Waterdog, Necturus beyeri.
- The third background image is pond in east Texas, USA, known to contain Ambystomatids and Notophthalmus.