Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Why you should have Repashy

Binditheaxolotl

Reaction score
So this past week, my general store ran out of worms. We’ve been checking every day and they are still out. Its family owned, and whenever we went to ask their was always their 2 teenage girls, who both tried to explain what worms were to us when we asked when they would be back. We called everyday from Monday to today and they said no. My axolotl hates pellets, and she only took 2 over the course of 2 days. Obviously, she was very mad she wasn’t getting nightcrawlers. In a moment of panic, my dad ordered a 6oz bottle of Repashy grub pie yesterday for us since, they finally are admitting it, my parents are quite attached to her. It’s coming tomorrow and I’m excited it have it, since my general store hasn’t been the best keeping up with the orders. Luckily, today my dad drove to get my sister from college, and they picked up nightcrawlers from petco since they passed it on the way home. But I learned a valuable lesson, if you don’t have a reliable store, make sure you have repashy on hand if your lotl hates pellets!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!