Win VIP Tickets to NARBC Tinley Park on October 7th, 8th and 9th!

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
Competition Time!

NARBC (The North American Reptile Breeders Conference) will take place in 2 weeks (October 9th and 10th) in Tinley Park, Illinois, USA (a suburb of Chicago). Caudata.org is offering a prize of 2 prepaid VIP tickets to attend (VIP tickets are show admission for the whole weekend, including the Friday evening pre-show and early admission on Sat and Sun so you get access to vendors first!).

All you have to do to enter is respond to this thread and tell us why you want the tickets! More details about the show are here. Please note that Caudata.org is not affiliated with the NARBC in any way.

The Winner will be picked on Monday October 4th at noon EST - make sure you are checking your messages because we will need your details for the tickets and won't be able to wait long for a response. The winner will receive the right to both tickets. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
I want the tickets so I can be first in line for some cool salamanders! Plus, it'll be great to catch up with some cool amphibian people!

I would love some tickets, I have a friend that will have a booth and I would love to see them.

I would love to win the tickets bc I would love to meet some fellow enthusiasts in person. It's pretty far away for me, but best we have here is a one room repticon, so I can't even imagine what Tinley would be like!! Everyone will be there!!

Sure, I’d love to win the tickets. I’m planning on going anyway, with my son, but I think he’d really enjoy the VIP pre-show.

And the winner of the 2 VIP tickets is Crystalann0219! Congrats! I will contact you momentarily.

Congrats Crystalann0219 - your tickets are paid for!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back