"caudate world aquscaping competition"

Roy

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Display Name
Roy
Hello everyone.....
***** I have seen many pictures of tanks set ups, aquariums, paludariums, glass divider set ups and others (some of them are beautiful), so I think it would be very interesting to organize an aquatic aquascaping competition focused on caudates (something like the world aquascaping competition but focused on axolotls and salamanders tank) and divided into different categories: aquariums,paludariums, terrariums, glass divider setups etc. Come on, support this proposal!!!:rofl:

I like the idea, too, because it encourages people to share their tanks and ideas, and compels us to do better.

We could hold a monthly virtual "set up of the month" here on this forum. I've been part of aquarium forums that do that, and it's a great way to spread the importance of good aquascaping for newts, salamanders and axolotls.

Love the idea! Would be great to get some inspiration from others.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back