Forgot to introduce myself!

Asholotl

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello I'm Ash.
I love Axolotls a lot so I ended up getting one (WIld male with protein gene so the eyes glow!) and plan on getting another one soon!
I have two 20L Tanks right next to my bed. So when I wake up I see my Axolotl! Im working on making an idea to try to make his tank better and the girl i plan on getting tanks better.
My bf wanted to put white super fine sand in his tank so we could see him easier. But I hate it cause it goes everywhere, any ideas on taking it out easily? its a mix of HUGE river rocks and sand.
I prefer bare bottom and tile. anyways, enough questions i'll ask more questions some other area sometime.
but yeah :)
Hi I am Ash, Im 30yrs and finally have childhood dream of owning an Axolotl and feel super bad when I have to cut up worms, but its worth it.
So cute ;u;!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back