Votes: 14 11.0%
  • More than 15, but some will be rehomed

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • More than 15 and they are all staying with me

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Too many to count

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
total of 6. 2 wildtypes, 1 leucistic, 1 albino; 1 golden juvenile 1 melanoid juvenile.

Whoops! Well i voted 1-2, guess the 158 in deli cups where voted in cause they are ready to go... :D

I have 2 Adults and about 100+ babies but all of them except 3 or 4 will be going to different homes :]

I had two when I voted....now I have 3, end goal is 4.

I have 5 axolotls.... 4 of them are girls, and one boy. I want to get another boy so he isn't so lonely in his 40gal. Actually, I want to get a bigger house... Three aquariums isn't nearly enough.... Nor is 5 axies... :D

I have two 5" babies now, and I am getting a 6" sub adult in the next few days so I have three :):):)

We have two. A Wild Type named Toothless and a Leucistic named Katara. I can easily see us getting more!

Just sold a couple hundred, down to 31 :)

Fantastic selling High five! :kill: :D. Same here I was close to 500 axolotl and now down to 50 I think but 10 of them were the caniblistic surviver that had problem with healing process. I don't have a heart to let any axolotl die and sometime I wish that I did cause poor thing are walking like captain crooked, having Split tails, or looking like a dragon . :nono:

One. My Stelly Belly! And I love him......or her..... I can't tell yet, lol. It's either Stellios or Stella, but we are going with Stellios until we know for sure.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back