My introduction! :)

vaporware

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Vaporware
Hello!!

I'm Vaporware, and as of writing this, I'm a 17 year old female living in Michigan!
I come to this site all the time, however, I never made an account until just yesterday and I'm so happy to finally be a member! I love creating art, as well as making cosplays. (cosplaying is when you go out dressed up as a character from a book, TV show, movie,
video game, etc. (90% of the time with friends so you don't seem too crazy) and usually walk around at a convention and show your appreciation for the character, the show, video game, book, etc.. I admit that it seems quite odd to an outsider, but it's incredibly fun, and most people that do this sort of thing are generally kind people!)

However, I did not come here for cosplay or art, I came here for the amphibians!
I currently own a single leucistic axolotl named Peaches, and he is my very first one. :) I'm super excited to have him and learn tons along the way! (don't worry, I did TONS of research before getting him)

If you actually read all of this, thank you for reading my small essay! I really appreciate it and I hope to see you all around!

I'm not sure if I can edit this post, but I also wanted to make it clear that I do not condone vaping! I discourage the use of drugs of any kind, especially underage!! Most people think that I am referencing vaping upon seeing my name, however if you were to google my name, the definition of vaporware provided by google is: "software or hardware that has been advertised but is not yet available to buy, either because it is only a concept or because it is still being written or designed.".
Just wanted to let people know so I can help keep this site family friendly!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back