Harlequin or piebald?

Dag,
That is pretty cool. It looks piebald to me. By that size it's color should be pretty well fixed. I'd love to have one like that.

me too but i just cant deal with more pets atm, plus im new to axies and want to learn more before i dive in the deep end
i wonder if the seller knows how rare they are??

are you going to bid?i wish i could get there to get them,what a bargain!!

cant afford them
sad.gif

and id have to get a new tank and cycle it..
i would if it was just the piebald ive wanted one for YEARS.. there used to be one at a school i went to

yeah! Someone buy it quick! Before it goes away to someone else!

I too would love to have those!

I hope someone from the forum buys them.

Wow it does look like a neat axie!
famous.gif
I wish i lived in NZ i would definitely buy them. It makes me sad that i can't have them.
sad.gif

(Message edited by axolotlboy21 on October 31, 2005)

i REALLY want to buy it but it would mean new tank,
and i cant deal with 3 new axies
but its so cute
there has to be more people from nz on here...

I could afford it and everything but i, as you may know, don't live in australia or NZ. Its getting more depressing every moment thinking that i could have it if i lived in NZ.
sad.gif

you have no idea how depressing it is living in nz and not being able to afford them, tanks, filters, etc etc
the seller will even courier them so now im thinking how to try to find the money to do it..

thought realistically i cant
sad.gif

A new tank: Get a large sweaterbox or clear storage container. I've raised countless animals in them. You don't need a filter as long as you stay on top of waterchanges.

If they were in the states, I would have gotten them and did what Joan suggested
happy.gif

wow nice use of the word dang-nabbit rheann
lol.gif
lol.gif
I would buy it but i am constantly reminding myself that i can't for i don't live in NZ.
angry.gif

yes, I am constantly reminded that I don't live there either, Jordan lol. I wish that I could get them!

Its getting me so anxious to see who gets them. It HAS to be someone from the forum.

Ok,ok,I am going to GREASE my mother to help me get the $,and get the little "Mr Popularity" and will do the plastic container thing until I get another tank.Perhaps I can pull the early xmas prezzie card?Mmm,could work.Proberably sounds weird at my age to be begging mum,but hey,no way I could do it til after xmas myself.Will let you know what happens...(I hope nobody else gets in first,unless they are off here)

i so want those!lol, can you ship axies to australia? or would that be illegal?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back