Harlequin or piebald?

apryl, i hope you get them i was thinking of it but im not sure im ready to have 3 axies on my hands
happy.gif

good luck!!

I bid,$32NZ,auction closes friday at 5pm.
*twiddles thumbs with fingers crossed(tricky moves lol)

make sure your hanging round then people tend to bid in the last ten mins..

*crossses fingers for you*

Awww good luck!, i hope you get them, (you'll be the envy of everyone on here)
wink.gif

Apryl, I'm crossing my fingers too!

I really hope you get them! if you do, post loads of pictures!
happy.gif

this guy has a few,he has 3 nice goldies too,but they a lot more,$150,out of my budget!will keep you posted,oh,i said before that the auction closed on friday,but it is actually saturday,my bad.

well i hope its you that gets them. That one is really unique.

I didn't know about these "rare" axies. Does anyone have anymore information on them or how they "develop"?

its just a rare happening when the colors are mixed up and crazy looking. i don't think anyone knows the exact way they are made or else there would be more of them.

That's okay, Jordan, just thought I would ask anyway.

Cool colour, though!

it sure is! I wish i lived in NZ or Australia cause i would have purchased them.

trust me jordan its worse if you live here and cant have it
sad.gif

grrrr dumb student lack of money
sad.gif

i would have found some way to get it. Whether it was beg borrow or steal,just kidding about the steal part but i would have found a way.

guys,i feel stink for you,especially rebecca,you are in NZ,but i promise to keep you all up to date with pics a plenty!I have so many pics already of just the 2 i have now!!lol,that is if i get it....actually,there hasnt been much interest in them,or the goldies,i dont think many kiwis are very axie orientated.
so,this pibald one (not sure of sex) if i breed (eventually) with it there is no guarantee of another the same?wow!so its a freak!suits me,i prefer weird and different things,lol

yea there is definitly no guarentee about the color, but you might get lucky.

there is some interest in axies i think if they were being sold individually there would be more
ive seen a single goldie go for $80 on trade me but to anyone who hasnt had axies buying three adults or sub adults could be daunting

apryl, dont worry just be sure to post LOTS of pictures for us all to admire the cutie
im thinking of buying a very young axie off trademe (there is a seller in wellington) and raising it, that would help my axie desire a lot and i really want a wee white one
happy.gif

Eek,not long now,40 mins left and still no bids over mine,still fretting,i've been gearing up for them for days!!

i am watching your bids
my bf is getting grumpy cos i am al to worked up over them
but i really want you to get them,
and to see pictures
ohh!

*still has fingers crossed*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back