1700 gallon stingray river

caudataAxolotl

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Vincent
This system is amazing! I find this the best I have ever seen, hands down. *thumbs up*

Stupot1610

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I agree this is a cool enclosure, but this thread is like three years old... :p

Addicted

Reaction score
Country
United States
That tank is absolutely beautiful.. so Jealous I want one now lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • jnerdx:
    I’m pretty sure I got it at a Walmart.
    +1
    Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    I just looked it up to see if I can find it again. It’s actually a hyGROmeter and temperature. Which measures the dew point. Here is the difference between due point and humidity. https://www.weather.gov/arx/why_dewpoint_vs_humidityYou can calculate Th relative
    +1
    Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    the relative humidity using the dew point measurement.
    +1
    Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    Here is the product I purchased:
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    +1
    Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    it has a stand. And I had a spare suction from my filter. So it’s on the wall of my Sal’s enclosure.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    That’s a pic of it in the enclosure.
    +1
    Unlike
  • MVM1991:
    Nice! Also, from what I can see you have an amazing setup! What species?
    +1
    Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    S. S. Gigliolli
    +1
    Unlike
  • MVM1991:
    Ooo nice!
    +1
    Unlike
  • jnerdx:
    Thank you! I tried to share the video but unsuccessful. You can see it on my IG story @jnerdx
    +1
    Unlike
  • MVM1991:
    Cool! I just have a tiger and a long tail, who we are trying to find as he ESCAPED INTO MY ROOM!
    +2
    Unlike
  • LauraLobster:
    Hey y'all, recently my juvenile axolotl's tail has been floating and can swim down but his tail lifts to an angle and I believe that it is stressing him out. He gets in between his plants to balance himself and I am cleaning out the bottom of the tank with my baster. I believe I overfed him and he also may have eaten many air bubbles. He's been like this for nearly 1 1/2 days.
    +1
    Unlike
  • LauraLobster:
    What would be the best thing to do ?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Redear has joined the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Mark.H:
    Hey, does anyone know if hot glue is fine to glue rocks together?
    +1
    Unlike
  • MVM1991:
    Should be. Hot glue is good when dry I believe, just don't let it get too hot and you should be good. Most super glues are good as well just watch out for flume warnings
    +2
    Unlike
  • Mark.H:
    Ok, thanks! I am going to glue together the shale I mentioned.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Kwags:
    hello, I am currently tubbing my axolotl due to cycling the tank. I have read different answers on how many times to do a 100% water change a day when tubbing. Some say once and some say twice. I just want to actually ask and get answers for myself. Thank
    +1
    Unlike
  • Murk:
    As often as you need to keep the water clean! Since you´re cycling, I assume you have a test kit. Just test a few times to see how long it takes for your ammonia to go up, and as soon as it does, change the water.
    +2
    Unlike
  • Kwags:
    Yes,I have the master test kit. Thank you! So just test the water in the tub that my axolotl is in now to gauge off of for changing?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Murk:
    That´s the most accurate. Depends on the size of the tub etc. - you just want to make sure the water is always clean
    +1
    Unlike
  • Kwags:
    When little axolotls are tubbed is it common for them to get a little more spunky then usual? Water temps around 64-65 F and has been changed today with prime added
    +1
    Unlike
    Kwags: When little axolotls are tubbed is it common for them to get a little more spunky then usual... +1