2 Axies looking for new home - Lincolnshire

Stevolotl

Reaction score
Country
England
Hi all,

Unfortunately I am offering my pampered axolotls to a good home due to personal circumstances. They have a very good quality of life and are fed on high quality earthworms and pellets and have regular water changes etc. They have never wanted for anything. I have unfortunately found myself in a position where I will soon struggle to find the time to give them the care and attention they deserve.

One is an albino and the other is golden. Both believed to be female and approximately 9 - 10 inches long.

I will try and get some pics uploaded soon.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions. Collection only from Ulceby DN39 6.

Thanks,
Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suggest posting this to the "For Sale" section. :)

I have just tried posting this in the for sale section but my post has not appeared? I am using Tapatalk on iPad if that makes any difference?

I have just tried posting this in the for sale section but my post has not appeared? I am using Tapatalk on iPad if that makes any difference?

When you try to post an ad in the classifieds section, the posts have to be approved by a moderator before being posted, it'll get there.

There is a sticky in the ad section with the rules for posting ads. Please don't post ads elsewhere and read the rules before posting. Thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back