? about necturus

P

pedro

hi all
i have a necturus, i saved from a pet shop.
he/she is almost 1' and was in very poor conditions with large cichlids in a tank with the temp 88F, now is in cold water(21C) and is doing very well and eating like a pig.
but my question is
he's almost 1' already and he's/she's been in warm water(88F) for so long now. can i low down the temp under 21C ??? i think it can be affected.
Thanks a lot

are you sure that what you have is a N. Maculosus? they are fairly rare in the pet trade.

i got mine from a biological supply company, wards natural science

mabey i do... i know alot of people
uhoh.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back