Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Aloha

AlohaAxolotl

Reaction score
Aloha, Everyone

Or shall I say Aloha Kakahiaka (good morning) as it is very early in the morning where I am. I realize I am supposed to post in the "wanted" form but after attempting to and not being able to I am not sure what else to do.

My name is Patricia. I was born and raised in Hawaii but am now living on the west coast of the mainland. I am finishing up my degree in environmental science. As far as my interests in this forum goes, I recently suffered the loss of my beautiful pet golden albino Axolotl. He was about a year and a half old. He died from a nitrate spike that occurred while I was moving between apartments on road trip through a few states.

I am relatively new to Axolotl and would like to find someone close to me who would be willing to sell me ideally larva but possibly eggs or an adult pair. I say larva because I am concerned that eggs would be too fragile to ship and I’m not sure I have the appropriate space for an adult pair. Once I graduate in the fall I will be able to move into a bigger apartment. Till then I am working with either a 5 or 10-gallon setup. I loved that little guy and feel deeply responsible for his early demise. My life has gained some stability and won’t be making the same mistake twice.

In the past I have kept, a single African Bullfrog, a single Budgetts Frog and a handful of wild caught green Poison Dart Frogs, including a reticulated one!

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20170429-174930(2).jpg
    Resized_Screenshot_20170429-174930(2).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 101
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2