Also New to Axolotls!

showe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I joined to try to find an Axolotl for my daughter for Christmas...she's been been wanting one for 2 years now. After joining - I tried to post a reply to an ad and couldnt...so I must have missed something in the instructions somewhere lol. I'm hoping after posting here maybe I can post a reply!?

Anyway - thanks for having me!

P.S....that didnt work. Anyone know what am I missing? I just want to reply to an ad ASAP!? It probably isnt this difficult lol...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Post in the ads section require moderator review before being posted.

Alternately, you can click on the person's name and drop them a personal message.

But be patient! We moderators work as fast as we can! I went into the mod section and had no pending posts waiting for approval, so either someone else got to it or you deleted it before I got there.

Best of luck getting your new family member.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back