Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Anacharis

argray90

Reaction score
I got a second shipment of anacharis this week because I really liked how it looked in the tank. The thing is it there is way too much. It literally fills my whole 55 gallon aquarium. I got 7 pounds for $20. If someone wants I will give you a quarter of what I got for FREE I will even pay shipping. First come first serve. I am just trying to extend a good deed to someone who wants some new plants for their aquarium. They are currently being cleaned in a 5 gallon bucket so I can take picts if someone really wants them.

Oh yeah I forgot I will send 2 shipments so I am giving away half. But want 2 different people to get some but if only one person wants them then they can have half.

Do you still have some? I'd love some if you still have some! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +1