Another Newbie!

reisshead

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone! Lifetime reptile and amphibian lover about to take on something new. I currently keep snakes, but have had a passion for amphibians since I was small. I always enjoy observing them on my land, (frogs in my ponds and salamanders in the woods), but have never attempted keeping them. After seeing some beautiful Tiger Salamanders at the last Expo I attended, I have decided to add 1 or 2 to my "family". I'll be setting up a vivarium this weekend, and hope to obtain a new addition on 8/6. I welcome any and all tips and suggestions. Thanks to all!

Hi my name is Carlos where did you order your salamanders from I live in north Carolina and can't find a single one

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back