Any Belgian keepers/breeders?

Thomas11

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Country
Belgium
Are there any Belgian keepers or breeders out here?
Just wandering to get an idea of the fanatics in Belgium ;)
So if you are Belgian please respond with what species you keep, how many and how you keep them? ;)

Grts,
Thomas
 
Don't live in Belgium, but I live in the South of The Netherlands close to the border. I'm closer to Antwerp than the "big" Dutch cities.
 
Don't live in Belgium, but I live in the South of The Netherlands close to the border. I'm closer to Antwerp than the "big" Dutch cities.

And what types of salamanders do you keep?

Really no Belgian keepers/breeders out here?

Grts,
Thomas
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top