Article for Aquarium Cooling Methods.

Hi

i'am currently housing 4 chinese warty newts in a 2ft tumble box as the type shown in your pictures.

whats the capacity of your pinic box? i mean how many liters? to keep cool?

by the way, do you have 2 fans in your pinic box? one on top and one pumping cool air?

thanks

Exactly daily changes, and if you insulate all sides on the tank and also insulate the picknickbox im sure that it will hold coold much longer in the tank.. Also as mentioned i should not place the pipe hole so near the floor as i have done, perhaps 10-12cm higher then on the pictures to get a better air flow

Hi

i'am currently housing 4 chinese warty newts in a 2ft tumble box as the type shown in your pictures.

whats the capacity of your pinic box? i mean how many liters? to keep cool?

by the way, do you have 2 fans in your pinic box? one on top and one pumping cool air?

thanks

Hi.
Well i dont think i can answer this question because i dont know myself. My picknick box are not even on because this modell sounds terrible! and that do probably stress the newts. I did put my head inside the terrarium once to listen, and it must have been lite a war for them inside the tank hehe. And second i use these fridge clamps/blue/green) ..So i dont know how much only a picnick box can cool my tank down,,sorry:/ so if i had a more silent modell i would have a lower temp easier.

Yes, it is one hotter fan on the loock and a fan inside with cool air.

Sorry if i explain bad but i am really tired, so tell me if it something you dont understand and i will explain moe.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back