R

riley

Jordan,
I think it is pretty universally accepted that it is in poor taste, or at least pushing the envelope ethically to use someone else’s animals and photographs without their permission (ie. your avatar). I was actually planning to use that photo for my own. I know some people may think they are just axolotls, but I have put a lot of time and energy into mine and I'm quite proud of them.

Sorry Riley, i didn't know that i couldn't use it because you sent it to me so i figured i could. Its good that your proud of your axies and im sorry for using them. And Nathan, why do you even have to say anything?

Thats good. BY the way Riley, do you know what sex the axolotl I'm getting from you is? Or how old it is?

Why is this on the forum? You all have email and seem to know each other, so why not use it if you have a problem?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back