Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Axie babies - now 10 weeks old :-)

K

karen

Hi Guys

Just thought i'd update you on the babies - they are now 10 weeks old and it seems they are definately goldens :)
70666.jpg

70667.jpg

70668.jpg
70669.jpg
70670.jpg
70671.jpg

The last one is blurry but I like it - i've called in "axie in the wilderness". Lol. :)

andrew

Reaction score
Awww, so adorable. What size tank do you keep them in, and how many of the little fellas are there? I have a baby one too, and keep him in a ten gallon tank by himself. It might be spoiling him a bit, but he'll need the space once he starts getting bigger...

Hehehe. I love that second pic on the bottom...

K

karen

I have only 5 left now Andrew :-(. They are sweet though - now that they finally seem to have stopped snapping at each other !

Cloudyn92

Reaction score
Re: Axie babies - now 10 weeks old :)

How old were they when you got them? I am wondering when you can tell if they are goldens.

SomersetAxolotl

Reaction score
Re: Axie babies - now 10 weeks old :)

If only they could stay that way! Well, maybe not, they get a lot easier to feed (and cohabitate) when older but those are just beautiful. Enjoy the journey of watching them grow ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!