Axie-smiles

Morrison

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
"Axolotls have that smile on their face".
Is it me or are mine just boring and more like: >o__o< (Serious face)
Or do you have a real smiling axie?

I now have two "smilers" ! But I know what you mean, 4 of mine look a right miserable bunch! Such grumpy expressions, but I think they're happy really :eek:

Mine doesn't look that grumpy, he just always has sort of a startled "derp!" face. Like someone smacked him in the behind with a 2x4. >O_O< It's extra creepy when I'm changing... :blush:

Ive got a grumpo and a smiley.
Tater is always smilein
And Stitch is a grumpy stingy little one.

Attachments

• Goszillra.jpg
    Goszillra.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 10,974
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 5,324
  • food.jpg
    food.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 642
Just posted my smiley Panda in one of my other posts. she's 6 weeks old now and i saw her smiling at me the first time today while i was taking a photo of her!! soooooo cute!!

Attachments

• IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 12,852
mine are miserable grumpy gits but I love them anyway.
602314_281390568645407_1596521348_n.jpg

here is the other one Full Throttle - it looks like it's smirking
4875_281810061936791_1352832404_n.jpg

Mrs Happy - Thena!
neekalovesyou-albums-thena-picture24604-a.jpg

...and Grumpy pants! Judas, looking absolutely evil!
neekalovesyou-albums-judas-picture24244-judas.jpg

Lol. There are so many different axie faces out there.

I find it so interesting that some seem to have what look like lips and others do not,

I am curious it this is a genetic thing, or possible age or weight. Very cool what ever the cause.

I find it so interesting that some seem to have what look like lips and others do not,

I am curious it this is a genetic thing, or possible age or weight. Very cool what ever the cause.

It's funny you should say that, I've always wondered the same but never thought to seek the answer! One of mine looks like he has giant lips but another almost looks like he has a "fishy" face, he almost has the face of a koi! It's very strange.

Lol, I always wanted to know that too :')

Last edited:
And I can't make them smile.

I once had a derpy as well. Lancelotl. My fat axie who had his mouth slightly open on the right side.
I drew some drool out of it with Paint once.
I hope I can still find it.

Cleigh, I had to let you know how much I love the name Tater for a lotl!!! It's too funny, they do have some very potato-like qualities (they're all bizzare and round and a little lumpy) XD

hacelepues I agree, I actualy named it Taterchip. cause you can never have just one, hehe, but yes they do have a lot of potato like qualities. ;-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back