Axies on Aussie TV

D

dee

I thought all Aussie axie owners might like to know that on Friday night(7th Oct)on Channel 7, Better Homes and Garden are doing a segment on Axolotls. It will be interesting to see what sort of information they will give about them...

Thanks Dee!

I'll be sure to watch! What time is it on? Too lazy to find a TV guide.

i was going to start a thread on this but thought no one would care, lol, looks like they do.

I'M WATCHING IT!!! Woo hoo!!!! Mum told me about it and I'm excited. I hope they show babies (from eggs to juvie) because I think they're so cute!

it was poo. they only showd a 2 min segment. they are worth more then 2 min, grrr, lol.

i have seen a couple of different shows have axie segments i think one of them was Berks back yard
(not sure if thats how you spell berks but o well)
dizzy.gif

i saw them on creature features but none of the show ever sed n e thing bout cycling! >
sad.gif

i looked at the axies at my pet store and the assistent acctually sed really good advise on cycling, almost evry thing i read!

well i have two axolotls micky and rose...one is red and white and the other is blue and white. ...the filtration system we use is built into the tank ...lots of aeration... we feed the little beasts live worms ...our axolotls are very active hunters}

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back