axolotl art repost lol

2A6B5EAE-1531-4FE2-8348-7B3BACD33E0D.jpeg

sorry that the frequency of my work postings has slowed down so much - school and such is very time consuming ;)
AD2771CD-8CC8-4FE3-B9C2-62E50C34C2E9.jpeg

who ever drew those are VERY talented
hi, that’d be me :)

if you’re interested in getting your axie drawn, send me a pm with some good quality pictures and i’ll draw them free of charge !

hi, that’d be me :)

if you’re interested in getting your axie drawn, send me a pm with some good quality pictures and i’ll draw them free of charge !
i actually own a tiger salamander but if you want to draw that that would awesome

and you sayed its free right?

i actually own a tiger salamander but if you want to draw that that would awesome

and you sayed its free right?
i’ve never tried a tiger salamander, but i’m open to it! pm me some good pics and i’ll try my hand at it :)

yes, completely free. i do art as a job but don’t currently need anything so i’m having a little event for the people of caudata :)

i’ve never tried a tiger salamander, but i’m open to it! pm me some good pics and i’ll try my hand at it :)

yes, completely free. i do art as a job but don’t currently need anything so i’m having a little event for the people of caudata :)
thank you

Hi! Sorry I’m late. Can you do my 4 inch and a half axolotl? Her gill stalks are growing back from an incident in a pet store. She’s a albino.

Attachments

• 94278D6B-34FB-4A42-AC0D-EA97BA972E78.jpeg
    94278D6B-34FB-4A42-AC0D-EA97BA972E78.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 261
Hi! Sorry I’m late. Can you do my 4 inch and a half axolotl? Her gill stalks are growing back from an incident in a pet store. She’s a albino.
i’ll send you a pm :)

my first tiger salamander art attempt! send to me by mellissa on caudata :)
not super pleased with how it turned out, but the fact that i tried it what matters most to me personally
B5C20E52-5D51-42AB-9FF3-7DBD7928389F.jpeg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back