Axolotl christmas photo

yellowpebble

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Rachel
I saw some advertisement for "pet photos with Santa" in a pet store today, so now my female Axolotl Taco has been booked in for tomorrow afternoon :D

I originally thought how dumb... who'd get their pets photo with santa? But then i thought about how good an axolotl photo would be :D

I will bring her in in a small glass tank with an ice brick to keep her calm and i expect Santa will hold the tank. Can't wait to post the photo :D

That may be a first.

I'm so jealous! My axolotls are REFUSING to wear tinsel collars. Humbugs. :rofl:

This is hilarious. I want to see this picture! Maybe I'll book my axies, haha.

It'll be a shoe-in for the December section of the Axolotl calender contest :D

People take their ferrets to those things, so why not an axolotl? I wonder if someone would bring their snake, would it freak people out?

That's going to be a funny pic. :lol:

yes its in a few hours! I asked and hey said yes prior so its no issue. I do wornder about the santa, he'd have to have some guts considering you would get some verry odd pets come in. There has to be at least a few pythons, some spiders, not to mention all the p1ssed off cats! ouch

YES! best 10 bucks ever spent! i get to pick up the photos on wednesday :)

What a great way for the pet store to bring in the clients. I can't wait to see the photo's too.

Did you have to act as an axolotl language interpreter to relay your axies christmas wish list?:lol:

shh becaues my Axle is in the next room, and he is getting wallpaper for his tank for christmas, and today I bought him two terracota pots so he can now have 3 hides in his tank. ( I might put them in his stocking if i can work out when he is asleep to sneak them into so he doesnt see santa arrive)

hahaha nooooo they would have thought i was even more mental!

your axolotl sounds like he is very spoilt :D

Tacos tank is already decked out so she is only getting a photo this year

Oh my god this sounds amazing! I can't wait to see the photos :)

my beautiful Taco with Santa!

she looks so happy

Attachments

• rach.jpg
    rach.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 689
LOL.
Best.

+ Santa has remarkably good skin for being a bajillion years old.

Aw this made my day :) Did you have the reindeer horns beforehand?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back