Axolotl in top five of the ugliest creatures...

I saw that too - how can you possibly put axolotls on the same page as flap-nose monkeys, blobfish and that wrinkly frog!

Actually, if it gets axolotls the support for the Ugly Animal PreservationSociety I'm not going to complain...

Honestly, that's not the most flattering axolotl picture on there...

If they would see the cuteness, I'm sure they wouldn't dismiss it as "just an ugly creature".

What happened to that lotl?

Axies are pretty weird in some way. No eyelids, skinny chicken legs. Maniacal smile (or the serious face). But we all love our little freaks of nature! :D

Oh dear, that's a strange axolotl they used. I'm sure if they saw what most axolotls look like, they'd agree with us when we say they're the cutest little buggers in the pond.

I just don't understand, most of the axolotls I look at look like they are smiling all the time! I honestly think they are good for the soul :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back