Axy poop!!

headFeed

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I haven't seen any pictures of a turd this big!!! Would this be a healthy poop? Either way I was amazed and was able to pick it up (with chopsticks) and show everyone in my house...
tumblr_nxhu71U5Rv1uh5quio2_500.jpg

tumblr_nxhu71U5Rv1uh5quio1_500.jpg

Ha. That looks pretty normal to me. Several of mine leave similar packages - especially after a large meal.

Not sure how to edit my post but I'll attach the pictures a different way here just incase it doesn't work for anyone else.
Gotta make sure the world sees. And thanks for the replies! Glad to hear it's healthy.

Attachments

• DSCN6556.jpg
    DSCN6556.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 835
  • DSCN6555.jpg
    DSCN6555.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,844
Last edited:
a834e823b20f8aaf35c69e21530e8ecf.jpg

Early morning, sorry for poor picture. Just wanted to show off the king of all turds

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back