Babies hatched

H

heather

<font color="0000ff"><font face="verdana,arial,helvetica"></font> Hello everyone,
Just thought l would let you know that my eggs have hatched over the last few days and l have counted 80, so far. But there are still some more wiggleing in there eggs. There all the same size but sorted them out and there black/ spotted grey/ yellow and white. Will they change color again or is the color now what color they will be.
</font>}

thats a nice variety in colour you got there heather. all mine just turned out brown
sad.gif
. they will most likely stay the same colour.

i thought they change color as they grow...my friend had an olive one and as it grew it got darker.

The dark ones will probably change just a little - but the pink albino type ones seem to start off looking yellowy white before they turn pink.

thanks.....l cannot belive how tiny they are compared to my 3 adults. l will post some pictures of them soon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back