Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Baby axie's

gwnm

Reaction score
So finally got tank set up and ordered 3 axie babies but told they need to be in a tub for now as too small for tank :confused:

so as they are arriving Thursday i was wondering what size tub to keep them in and will i need 3 separate ones? at the moment i have
a tiny 10litre/2.5g tank
a 40litre/ 10g tank
a 80litre / 20g tank
and my 200litre /52g tank

they aren't 3" yet so a little panicked over what to put them in so i can feed them easierly

i could buy some small storage tubs as long as i know what size i need measurement size something like this? 23.5cm x 17cm x 7cm

melissabostonn

Reaction score
I have my two babies in 16 litter plastic bins, they are a little over an inch, I have a mini sponge filter set up in there and every day I scoop them and some of their water up and put them in an even smaller Tupperware then I feed them their baby brine shrimp in there I leave them in there for an hour or so and do a 90 percent water change on their normal 16 liter bins while they are still snacking in their little bins, after im done with their water change I scoop them out of the smaller containers and put them in their 16 liter bins again so personally I would put them in your 10 liter and scoop them out into a smaller for feeding and yes keep them separated as they can become canabilistic if kept all together

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!