Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Illness/Sickness: Bloated axolotl

jenniepeg

Reaction score
don't worry the stones are a lot bigger then his head, they just look small because of the way the photos taken :)

sillymoogle7

Reaction score
WOW! Darnel is going to need a whole new wardrobe, no way he would still fit in his size 20 jeans! He's looking so much better, congratulations :)

yellowpebble

Reaction score
fantastic news!!!!

lol he has stretch marks :D

i'm sure they will heal considering their regeneration abilities. well done, that would have been had to go through. good on your axie for pulling through, that looked painfull!

jenniepeg

Reaction score
thank's everyone :) his skin has got better already, and he doesnt seem to have got any bigger since he's been drained

eveaxolotl

Reaction score
Hello again, i just thought i would give you a little update and some photo's of Darnell since he's been to the vets again. he is so much better :) apart from looking really shriveled and wrinkly (like he's been soaking in a bath for too long lol :D i am really pleased with him and the vet did a great job. i think i am safe to say Darnell will make a full recovery :D see pics below
What ended up being the issue… I am having something similar with my guy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!