Bobtail visitors

2gsom

New member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
WA
Country
Australia
We have a Mulberry Tree in full fruit and it is attracting the bobtails thought I would share some images. We had a mum and bub very cool. I hope you enjoy them we did.
 
oops pictures this time.
 

Attachments

  • bobtail mulberry.jpg
    bobtail mulberry.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 467
  • bobtail smiling.jpg
    bobtail smiling.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 471
  • bobtail mum and bub.jpg
    bobtail mum and bub.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 386
Very cute! I wish we had visitors like that! How long do babies stay with the mother? Is it more like in rattlesnakes where the offspring just follow the mother around, or do mothers actually care for their babies? Skinks seem to have a lot more invested in having offspring.
 
I am not sure how long I would presume not long as we often see very young babies alone so perhaps they do like rattlesnakes.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top