Can u tell if my axie is a girl?

C

casey

Just wondering if you can tell if my axie is a girl - i just want to make sure before I change her/his name.
43612.jpg

There doesn't seem to be any swelling, so I'm assuming it's a girl - is that right?

I've called her Stella
happy.gif

Awsome,my pup is called Stella!She is very nawty!!lol
How old is Stella?I asked if anyone could tell what sex Boris was but was told you cant really tell till they are a year old.I am hoping he is a he,or its Borisetta lol
smile6.gif

look you can tell by loking at the cloaca or the bump just behind the rear legs, if thats swolen or looks like a lump its a boy
happy.gif
. you can also tell by looking at the shape. girls have a tendency to have a more rounder stomach as they stor the eggs in them.

Apryl Moore - my fish was called Boris - it's such a cool name, isn't it! I have no idea how old she is cause I bought her from a pet shop when she was about 17cm and in the past few weeks she's grown 2cm, they said she wouldn't be that old, but I'm not too sure.

Stipe puric - there's no swelling and she does have a round stomach but she's quite slender - I'm pretty sure she's a she, but I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer and see if a swelling grows.

Thanks for helping
happy.gif

if thers no swelling behind the legs i would say 99% shes a girl.
happy to help

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back