Canon EOS 350D

M

mark

I've recently bought one and can thoroughly recommend it as an excellent digital SLR. I'm actually stunned by how good it it! It's classed as a "budget" camera but retails at the moment for around £600 ($1200), not exactly "budget" in my opinion but I guess it is compared with professional cameras. It doesn't come with any memory and at 8 megapixels a shot you need to get plenty, 1GB minimum. The 18-55mm lense that comes with it is fine for doing close shots in macro mode. I might splash out on a macro lense at some point though. I have a few lenses from my old film EOS to play with first.

Mark, the 350D is indeed a very good one. In the upcoming month (september) I hope to get my first dslr when minolta will release the 5D. But the 350D together with a good macro lense will get you an awfull good quality pack. Canon seems to be pretty good when it concerns trutworthy colors

Well Mark I finally have my dslr and use a 50 mm 2.8. It is fun .. no ?? Well I wouldn't call it only proffessional ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back