Cheer me up?

Hayden

New member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
218
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Country
United States
Display Name
Hayden
Guess which idiot broke his ankle for the second time in 6 months?

THIS GUY.

I can't walk or drive, so any jokes, stories, or miscellaneous entertaining tidbits would be greatly appreciated. Also, I will be accepting any sympathy axolotls you may wish to send. They're the new Hallmark card! :p
 
You are in luck as the Euro finals have just begun! Depending on your relationship to European football, treat this:
a/ as a joke
b/ as a serious suggestion how to kill time :happy:
 
Same ankle, Dawn. And I got a Netflix account for the last episode.
Who's seen every episode of every Law and Order franchise? THIS GUY.

And thanks Eva, but I think I'm going to have to go with option B, although staring wistfully at people who can run might be fun.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top