Chicagoland area get-together

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kaysie
The 16th of January (that's Martin Luther King holiday weekend), Blueberlin and I will be hosting a completely informal, and probably non-field herping (depending on snow) get-together in Elgin, Illinois. Everyone is welcome. Please RSVP to me, as Eva's in the midst of some international travel.

Really this is just an excuse for me to get together with other nerds and talk about herps... as if I need an excuse!

BYOB, and maybe I'll make my world-famous lasagna ;)

I am. Home for the weekend. Eva threatened bodily harm if I didn't come see her. She scares me ;)

I am. Home for the weekend. Eva threatened bodily harm if I didn't come see her. She scares me ;)

Moi? (That's French for "prove it".)

Yep I will be at the home of my ugly brother and his lovely wife and look forward to seeing you there!

-Eva

It kills me but I believe it's impossible for me to show up. And here they are- two of my top five in one place!

You believe? Sounds like room for error there-or.

-Eva

Sadly I cannot make it up, even though I very much would like to.

I was trampled by a heard of Woolly Mammoths and subsequently ambushed by Smilodon pack while attempting to cross the glacier to get to my mailbox.;)

Someone please have a double of good whiskey for me.;)

Sadly I cannot make it up, even though I very much would like to.

I was trampled by a heard of Woolly Mammoths and subsequently ambushed by Smilodon pack while attempting to cross the glacier to get to my mailbox.;)

Yeah, me too.

I also will not be able to make it as I have both a house guest and a distinct lack of vacation for long car rides. Sorry, Kaysie. You better make that double whisky a double ;)

Eva and I will be drinking whiskey for all.

Glad to do my part! Selfless thang that I am.

-Eva

I believe that I can't make it, either. Sorry for that.
So you will have to finish off my share of whiskey, too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back