Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Cricket rock

W

wyatt

i think this is where i should put this. i will put the how to do it in another place. i made a cricket rock from plaster of paris, and the hole is a little left of the top on a slant like this // . i want to be able to put the crickets in, cover the hole, and when ready, i'll release them. but i don't know if they will get out, or just stay i. i could put a strip of screen in there for em to climb. if that won't work, i could put something in there that irritates them to get them out. the crickets are going to be a little smaller than crickets fed to NVV.

E

edward

A piece of PVC with the appropriate sized hole(s) drilled in it and with caps pushed on works just as well. If the holes are on the bottom, it can even be cable tied up higher and the crickets will dribble out onto the bottom of the tank.

Ed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!