Cutie Pie and Little Yellowy

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I enjoyed doing that last one and I decided to do another. Usually I make designs and paint them,
but doing it on the computer is a fun variation. And much quicker!

Attachments

• CutiePie&LittleYellowy.JPG
    CutiePie&LittleYellowy.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Lol, i cant do anything artistic on computor,so, i take my hat off to you.
Or i would if i wore one lol.
very nice pics.

Dawn, what [programs(s)]did you use to colour and paint your salamanders? It is a cute one. is it traced over a photograph or freehand? Enough time slaving away in a computer art programs, you will be making even more amazing things in no time. especially if you find yourself into a 3-D program, you can make your self a little salamander land animation :p

Especially if you find yourself into a 3-D program, you can make your self a little salamander land animation :p
Wow, What's the name of a program like that? I only have a couple programs I use,
Microsoft Picture it Program, and Paint (I used both on the picture, but painted it with paint, not a lot of colors). I used parts of a photo but not all of it. Did you notice the newt is making the peace sign?

Love the 'peace sign'!

The first looks great in its new home.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back