Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Darwin

Levo

Reaction score
This is Darwin, not the best pictures, they are off my phone.

The photo of Darwin himself did have that mug in as a hide for a while but now I have upgraded, and the picture of the tank is what it looks like at the moment.

The glass of the tank is a little scratched and marked, I rescued it until I have money and space to get a new one. Can you believe that the tank was going to get thrown away.

Attachments

• DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00130.jpg
    DSC00130.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 208
He is a cutie.... Thought I was looking at a really old photo when I first opened it! :)

He is a cutie.... Thought I was looking at a really old photo when I first opened it! :)

lol Yeah, the camera phone quality mixed with the scratched glass of the tank don't make much of a great photo but it gives you an idea how he looks. In a few years when I have a bit more room in a house or flat of my own I will get a better bigger tank with all mod cons :)

lol Yeah, the camera phone quality mixed with the scratched glass of the tank don't make much of a great photo but it gives you an idea how he looks. In a few years when I have a bit more room in a house or flat of my own I will get a better bigger tank with all mod cons :)
Good luck with the few more years bit, once you're bitten by the axie bug you can't wait to add more and more......just one more plant...hmmm maybe a bigger tank...hey now i have room for another axie woohooo....just a thought lol.

It's nearly six months since I got my axie now, and they're right, I can't wait for the bigger tank and two more....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +1