Desperately Seeking Lucy

MermaidMommy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m in Houston and am looking for a juvenile (eggs to 4”) Axolotl or two. I don’t have enough space for more than that right now. Does anyone know of any locally that I don’t have to spend $50 in shipping?

I'm having the same problem in Harrisburg, PA! We've been looking for over 6 months!

I think I’m going to get my wish and get two. I’m thinking since it’s the hotter months?

We have 8 now, lol. I have two 20’s, a 55 and a small 5 gallon that has a baby in it for now.

Actually the baby is in the 5, I have two juveniles in a 29 not a 20 (hit the wrong number) with a divider. Then a 20 for one of the adults that was older and then 4 in the 55.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back