Digital camera

justin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
justin slate
hi everyone has anybody got any tips on what is the best digital camera to buy at a reasonable price and also how do i put my pictures on this forum as i,m new to computers so please keep it simple cheers justin

The higher the mega pixel the better. I have a motorola 4.0 mega pixel. Very High resolution, better quality the more pixels you canb get. But the more MP the hight the price. You could probably get a cannon 4.0 at staples for like $3oo CND

Actually, the difference between megapixles is really how you're going to use the camera. A low megapixle like half to 1.5 is just fine for internet posting and sending through e-mail. It prints out really grainy though. After that, the higher the megapixles the more you can do with your pictures. At the lower range, you can print out and edit smaller sized pictures. To do this with larger pictures, you'll need more megapixles. And of course, prices vary among pixles. So, figure out what you're going to use it for first, then go out and by something appropriate.
By the way, RadioShack is carrying a full line of digital cameras now, and they're having some awesome sales!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back